Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What I Created Today

I like to drink wine....mostly reds ~ Merlots, Pinot Noir etc... So that being said, I have a LOT of corks. (I know that some wine snobs will tell me that twist offs are just as good... but not for me ;) ) I decided to re-use and re-purpose the corks that I have in a jar in my sitting room. (albeit it is a pretty jar with a cork lid) This creation was a very easy one to do. Wine corks, hot glue, red and green magic markers, small rhinestones and one large rhinestone to adorn the grossgrain ribbon on top of the tree. It took me hardly anytime at all to make. ( I was talking to Jill from Events By JR the entire time ... we both have a LOT to say :) . If you have any questions about how I created this cork holiday tree, feel free to contact me at questions@wildexpressionsflorist.com or call 203-882-WILD



1 comment: